Posts Tagged ‘giveaway’
One of my favorite places to shop is Ross Dress for Less, so when I was contacted by their company to check out their Shoe Event I jumped at the chance!
The Ross Dress for Less Shoe event is going on NOW (March 23-April 30) and they have some great spring looks, everything from flip flops to dresswear. At Ross you will find great BRAND NAMES for great prices. Here is what I purchased for UNDER $25:
Of course I can’t just go to ROSS for one thing so I checked out the kid’s stuff too. I found this Batman shirt for $3.99 (perfect for P2′s Birthday Party) and this cute bathing suit for $6.99 (we’re doing pool themed Easter baskets this year)
So what would you purchase with a $25 gift card?! The great people at ROSS are giving ONE of my lucky readers a $25 gift card!
Here’s how to enter:
‘LIKE’ ROSS Dress for Less on Facebook and leave a comment here saying that you have done so
(and pay attention, they are launching a Spring Shoe Sweepstakes on facebook soon!)
*additional entry* leave a second comment with what you’d use your giftcard to purchase
*CONTEST ENDS: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 @ 8pm PST*
***Disclaimer****I was sent a $25 gift card for purposes of this article. All opinions expressed are my own.
Thank you all for participating. This contest is now closed and I have selected a winner using random.org.
True Random Number GeneratorMin:Max: Result:39Powered by RANDOM.ORG
Congratulations to Alyssa Valenzuela with comment #39 “I liked Ross on FB”!
Thankfully, this winter I’m back in Sunny California. But last year I was caught right in the middle of the biggest snow storm that the Washington DC area had seen in decades! I shoveled, and I shoveled, and I shoveled, and let me tell you…it hurt! I was sore from head to toe!
According to a recent survey, 62% of Americans have aches and pains that are triggered by winter activities such as shoveling snow, being outdoors for long periods of time, and clearing ice off a car. 
To help combat these cold weather aches and pains, ThermaCare HeatWraps offer the following tips to keep you moving during the cold weather months.
· Warm up before any outdoor activity – A quick 10 minute warm up can prevent hours of aches and pains. If you are going to be skiing/ice skating or even playing outside with your family, make sure to stretch and do simple conditioning like squats or lunges to get your body moving before going outside. 2
· Pace yourself while shoveling snow – We all know the aches and pains that come from shoveling snow. However, there are certain things you can do to protect your body from getting hurt. Try choosing a shovel with a plastic blade rather than a metal blade. Plastic blades are lighter and may do less harm on your back. Also try to take breaks and drink plenty of water to stay hydrated in the cold. While this may take a little longer to finish your driveway, your body will thank you for it later!
· Dress warm and in layers –Minor aches and pains often feel worse in cold weather. If you are going to be outside for long periods of time, remember to wear a hat and scarf to ensure you are staying warm in the cold.
· Wear comfortable non-slip shoes – Icy patches on roads are sometimes unnoticeable, so it’s important to do everything you can to avoid slips or falls. When you are walking to and from your car while grocery shopping and doing other chores, make sure you are wearing comfortable shoes with good traction.
· Try using ThermaCare® HeatWraps – Reach for ThermaCare® HeatWraps when you know you have a long day of winter activities ahead of you to help keep you moving and relieve aches and pains. They are available in custom sizes for a variety of aches and pains and are proven to be more effective for back pain than the maximum dose of acetaminophen (4,000 mg). * (* As measured after 8 hours.)
ThermaCare Heatwraps is launching it’s Brand New Facebook page tomorrow 1/11/11 and are giving away 10,000 free Samples! Be sure to visit www.Facebook.com/ThermaCare for more details on how you can get Your FREE Sample.
Additionally, Pfizer Consumer Healthcare, is providing a soothing winter prize pack for one of my readers. Prize pack will contain:
- A Microfleece blanket
- Decorative Mug
- Seasonal Tea
- ThermaCare Heatwraps
Entering is easy.
- Do you have aches and pains from shoveling mounds of snow? Or just playing in it? Leave a comment below telling us.
- ‘Like’ the new ThermaCare Brand Facebook page and leave an additional comment below telling us you did so.
Bonus entry: Follow @TooTutuCute on twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Be sure to leave an extra comment letting us know.
“I’m warming up this winter with a ThermaCare giveaway from @Tootutucute http://goo.gl/fb/C51rv“
Contest will end on January 31st at Midnight EST.
Congratulations to our winner, comment #26-Nicole L said: “I Liked Thermacare on Fb”!
1 Opinion Research Inc. conducted a national telephone survey of 1,000 adults, age 18 or older living in the continental United States. The survey was completed during the period November 4-8, 2010. The survey was funded by Pfizer.
2 Consult your physician before beginning any exercise program
*Therma Care Brand did not pay for this advertisement. All opinions expressed in this article are solely my own.
I don’t know about you but I am a little OCD when it comes to the cleanliness of my kids, and there is nothing that I can’t stand more than a crusty, snotty nose! Whether it’s from allergies or a cold virus, doesn’t matter…I don’t like boogie’s!
So of course I was ecstatic when Boogie Wipes agreed to work with me. I have recently seen their products popping up everywhere (did you know they are even in Costco?! $12.99 for a 140 count box) and have been wanting to try them. Since children are headed back to school and the weather is cooling down we are bound to see some germs and boogie noses in our homes very soon. What better time to give the Boogie Wipes a try!
Boogie Wipes sent us a great gift pack including a package of their unscented wipes, as well as trials of all the other scents to try out and review.
For those of you that haven’t heard of Boogie Wipes, they are moistened cloths with Saline and come in a 30 count package. (you can also purchase boxes of individual wipes, perfect to stick in your child’s backpack). They offer four scents: Unscented, Grape, Fresh, and Menthol. Oh, and they are MOM invented!
So we tried them out!
What I like: Boogie Wipes are soft and moist. Because they are soft they don’t irritate your nose and because they are moistened with saline they will uncrust even the most stubborn of boogies, gently. They also come in a package that is small and convenient to put into your purse or diaper bag. The package is resealable so the cloths stay moist, similar to a travel dipe wipe package.
What the kids like: Although the 2 year old still ran away from me while trying to wipe his nose (what do you expect? he’s two!), my 4 year old daughter LOVED that they smelled good! She wanted to sniff and sniff all the different scents but her favorite was Menthol!
And have you met Boogs?! Probably the cutest little booger I’ve ever seen, he’s the Boogie Wipes Mascot! Right now, Boogie Wipes is sending him out to you when you send in 3 UPC’s from their product. All you have to do is go to their website www.boogiewipes.com and print out the form to mail in with with your 3 UPC’s.
We will definitively be adding Boogs to our home and using Boogie Wipes this Cold season!
Buy Boogie Wipes!
You can purchase Boogie Wipes at major retailers across the US and Canada or straight from the website. $3.99 for a 30 count pack.
Win Boogie Wipes!
As part of our review, The Boogie Moms over at Boogie Wipes have offered one of my readers 2/ 30 ct. packages of Boogie Wipes! (The scents will vary).
*Go to www.boogiewipes.com and leave a comment here telling us your favorite product or feature about the Boogie Wipes. (This entry is mandatory)
*Bonus entry: Become a fan of Boogie Wipes on Facebook and let them know I sent you! Leave a separate comment below telling me you did
*Bonus entry: Become a fan of Too Tutu Cute on Facebook (that’s me) and leave a separate comment below telling me you did.
*Bonus entry: Follow this blog via Google Friend and leave a comment telling me you do
‘snot your average wipe! @tootutucute is giving away 2/30 ct. packs of Boogie Wipes from @boogiemoms http://goo.gl/fb/BHJPk
Contest ends: September 20th at Midnight PST
Winner will be emailed and will have 48 hours to respond before I randomly select another.
**Disclaimer: I was not paid for this post. Products were sent to me for the purpose of review and all content is my personal opinion.
We recently got some Sillybandz to appease my 4 year old daughter, and of course, little brother had to have them too! So we came up with a fabulous Silly Bandz Reward System in our house! To read more about that click here.
The kids love to trade the adorable shapes and wear as many as they can. You will find my two taking them off (they go back to their original shape when you take them off your wrist) and showing them to each other. There is a theme pack of Sillybandz for every child’s personality and the kids will have a blast collecting them all! Oh, and get this…you can order Custom Sillybandz! How cool is that!
We were sent the Marvel Universe, Beach Shapes, Rock Bandz, Halloween shapes, Princess Shapes, Art Fest, and Fantasy packs. P2′s favorite is the Marvel Universe which includes Iron Man, Spider Man, Wolverine, Captain America, Hulk, and Thor and P1 loved the Beach Shapes for summertime with Message in a bottle, Crabs, Palm Trees, Sailboats, Surfers and Seashells. And the Beach Shapes are UV activated to change color in the Sunlight!
Sillybandz are sold in stores across America and are coming available in Canada also, but the easiest place to get them is the website. They are $4.95 for a package of 24.
We are giving away an assortment of Sillybandz to one lucky winner. The assortment includes; 1 Marvel Univers, 1 Beach Shapes, 1 Halloween Shapes, 1 Princess, 1 Art Fest, 1 Rock Bandz, and 1 Fantasy Shapes. Here’s how you can enter to win:
- Visit www.sillybandz.com and leave us a comment here with your favorite Sillybandz theme.
Bonus Entries: Be sure to come back and leave a comment for each.
- Follow my blog via Google Friend
- ‘Like’ Too Tutu Cute on Facebook
- Follow @TooTutuCute and @SillyBandz on Twitter and tweet about this contest! (this can be done once per day and leave a separate comment for each) You can copy and paste this link to make it easy:
Enter to Win a 7-pack variety of @Sillybandz from @TooTuTuCute http://goo.gl/fb/xIOjY Your kids will love you! Please RT
This giveaway is now closed. Thank you for entering!
* Contest ends September 1st at midnight PST, winner will be notified via email and then posted here.
*Disclaimer: The opinions in this article are my own and I was not paid for this post. I was sent products from BrainChild, LLC for the purpose of review and giveaway.
Is there a little princess in your life? If so then you NEED to enter this giveaway!
The winner will receive their choice of Holiday Tutu (size newborn to 5/6) and can choose from the Candy Cane Tutu, Santa’s Little Helper, or the Hanukkah Tutu (not shown but is a beautiful mix of soft blue and royal blue)!
Here’s how you enter: You may complete one or all of the following to get up to 4 entries!
1. Comment, Comment Comment! Leave a comment on this post saying who the tutu is for and which one you would like/why!
2. Become a facebook fan of Too Tutu Cute. If you are not already, click on the link to become a fan and then leave us a comment on the wall telling us who the tutu is for and what style you would want.
4. Follow Too Tutu Cute on Twitter and Tweet about this contest! Copy and Paste to make it easy:
@tootutucute Holiday Tutu Giveaway http://rockonmommies.com/rachael/?p=224
Contest will end December 1st so hurry and get your entries in!