That’s right you heard me! I’m so excited about this product and it has nothing to do with the fact that I may have a small addiction to Chocolate and Caramel.
So tonight I let Ellie help me taste test them.
See I can share.
- 100% all-natural
- No preservatives, trans fat, high fructose corn syrup – NO ARTIFICIAL ANYTHING
- It’s a homemade recipe cookie cluster featuring WHOLE GRAIN flour cookie bits
- Salty-sweet snacking chocolate treat, loved by kids ages 4 to 94
- Individually wrapped pieces for self-control
- ECO-FRIENDLY: 100% recycled box
- 3 flavors: Original, Caramel and Peanut Butter
STIX IN THE MUD is an all-natural, crunchy, salty-sweet chocolate, poppable cookie cluster treat available at all San Diego Costcos and Amazon.com. Try STIX IN THE MUD in Original Chocolate, Peanut Butter and Caramel flavors. www.funleys.com
Guess what else!!! I have chocolate to give away!!!
3 Rock On Mommy readers will win 1 box of each flavor of the 3 flavors!!!
Hello Yum! Just comment below and winners will be randomly picked.